This comic series is a side story from this comic series: [link]
[Part 1 - Rook
[Part 2 - Crabapple
[Part 3 - Luau
[Part 4 - Rose Petal
[Part 5 - Winter Willow
[Part 6 - The Garden
[Part 7 - The Fall
] <==== You are here
[Part 8 - Epilogue
SO MUCH TO SAY!
- Willow did NOT use "the stare" on Crabapple. She does not and never will possess that particular ability. She used something else that will be more clear in the final comic
- This is the second longest comic I've made, but this one required some crazy angles, posing, and artistic ability that really pushed me. I know it's not perfect, but dang... I'm proud of what I've been able to do (especially in the painted parts).
- For those who've been asking: this comic took more than 60 hours, used 436 photoshop layers, 10 custom backgrounds, 154 different pony poses, and... whew. Lots of stuff.
- If you read my original series and the "Luna's Reports" series, you know that the elements inhabited the ponies themselves after their use. You can see each pony showing signs of their new abilities immediately afterwards. These will be explained in greater detail at a later time.
- For those who read the original four comics, didn't you ever wonder how Celestia got down from space with that broken wing? Now you know. (also note that this comic was planned from that time, I just couldn't fit this all in so I made it it's own side-story.
Thanks to Hasbro and
for the wonderful world of ponies!
for a lot of inspiration!